· Adjustable to low gradient roofs - the system can be applied to roofs with a gradient of 3% or more, compared to other systems which require higher gradients of 5% or more. In this way, the interior space is larger.
· Can be applied in a variety of materials such as tin, aluminum, zinc, copper.
· Long panels with no connections.
· The system can be installed upon existing construction. It is recommended to install on a D-Lock system, which saves the need for additional construction, and creates a perfect and sealed structure which includes construction, insulation, and cladding.
· The system is thermo-acoustic.
· The internal part of the D-Lock provides a designed internal ceiling, so no additional ceiling (such as gypsum) is required.
· Installing the system upon the D-Lock enables construction design of large openings between the support points, thus saving building costs and creating a cleaner interior appearance.
· Seams are rounded and unique (panel width approx. 400mm; height of seams approx. 65mm).
· Quick and relatively inexpensive installation.
· Combined with the insulation, the system meets strict fire standards (Israeli Standard No. 932).
· The system is applied upon halters (unique plastic-bottomed aluminum clips that prevent thermal bridges), and after installation it is electrically locked to tighten and close the system, without external screws.
· Low weight (aluminum) - does not overload the structure.
· Insulation of internal space from heat and cold.
· Resistant to high winds.
· Resistant to rust, corrosion, decay, dryness, cracks, moss, fungi, and therefore suitable for installation in buildings near the sea and in humid areas.
· Minimal maintenance required.
· With painted aluminum and tin - we recommend application in combination with PVDF paint system, resistant to fading for many years.
· The system "floats", allowing thermal expansion of the various metals (shrinkage and expansion according to temperature).
· System uses high quality raw materials, convenient for transportation and application: tin, aluminum, zinc and copper, ranging in thickness from 0.7mm to 1mm.